Composite leather tackified cover for superior grip control. Double laced for additional control and feel. Butyl bladder with nylon wound carcass to insure air and shape. Whether used in practice or recreational games, this MacGregor MC Composite Football - Junior, 9-12 gives players the control they need to make the play. Quarterbacks can throw clean spirals to hit their receivers accurately thanks to the double-laced design, and ball carriers are less likely to fumble after the catch or handoff due to the ball's tackified composite leather cover, which offers a firmer grip. With its butyl bladder and nylon-wound carcass, this football lets your team practice with a ball that can handle hard hits and tackles.
Specifications & Features:
- Available in a variety of sizes for use with players of different ages and skill levels
- Butyl bladder retains air through the toughest hits and kicks
- Double-laced design offers better ball control for more accurate passing
- Nylon-wound carcass makes sure that the ball keeps its shape over the course of many practices and games
- Tackified composite leather cover gives players an enhanced grip