Keep baseball and softball fields manicured in preparation for each game and practice with the Cut N' Level Baseball Field Drag. Groundskeepers can cut down bumps around the diamond, remove rocks and keep the field from becoming too dry or too slippery, all with this drag. Cutting down raised areas of dirt is simple, as the blades can be adjusted to smooth the field at just the right height, and stones are seamlessly sifted from dirt via the wire mesh screen. Players can take to the field with confidence after the drag mixes wet dirt at the surface with dry dirt from below to help prevent slipping as players travel around the bases.
Specifications & Features:
- Bolted frame with flat, galvanized steel cutting blades for heavy field maintenance
- Designed to level and smooth, remove rocks and prevent dirt from getting too dusty or too wet for gameplay
- Blades can be adjusted to find the right level of cutting
- Rocks are scraped up from the ground and delivered onto a wire mesh screen for removal
- Long pull chain allows for secure attachment to a tractor
- Color: Silver, Black
- Color Family: Gray
- Material: Galvanized steel
- Ships via a LTL carrier (someone will need to be available accept and sign-off on the delivery)
The Cut-N-Level drag is designed for grooming the surface of playing fields. It features flat steel cutting blades and a screen for rock removal. The cutting blades are slotted and attached to the main frame with bolts, allowing the operator to adjust the blades for the desired depth of cut. Used in routine maintenance, the Cut-N-Level drag can be used for rock removal, smoothing and leveling the field as the need arises, saving hundreds of man-hours normally needed to do these jobs. Frame and blades are galvanized. Size 6' wide x 4'6" deep. Wt 220 lbs.
LEVELS FIELD - By adjusting the blades the operator cuts down dirt build-up. The dirt is carried by the blades, as the drag passes over holes it is then deposited in the holes leaving a smooth and level surface.
PICKS UP STONES - Rocks and stones are removed by placing a screen above the frame and adjusting the blade so that they scrape up rocks lying on the field. This directs the rocks onto the wire mesh screen. The dirt sifts through, thus holding any materials too large to fall through.
HELPS DRY WET FIELDS - By adjusting the blades to shave the top layers of dirt, the drag will mix wetter top dirt with dryer lower dirt. By rolling this mixture along and exposing it to the air, a dryer dirt will be deposited on the field.