Prepare the infield like a pro for each softball and baseball game with the Diamond Digger Field Groomer. Provide the groundskeepers or your volunteers with a simple way to maneuver the groomer behind a tractor, golf cart or other piece of lawn equipment thanks to the included pull chain. The Diamond Digger is a versatile product; in addition to cutting and loosing the dirt, you can level the infield dirt by removing the wheels and turning the groomer over for use as a leveling sled. Once the grounds crew has the diamond looking its best, no-flat wheels make it easy to return the groomer to the storage shed.
If you would like to be able to pull a drag mat behind the diamond digger, check out our Diamond Digger Field Groomer Combo (click link).
- Hot dipped galvanized steel frame
- 6' W x 14" H
- Uses 4.5" sharpened and hardened steel cutting teeth
- No-flat wheels allow you to roll for transport
- Pull chain is provided
- Hooks on rear allows for attachment of drag mat
- Remove wheels to turn groomer over and use as a leveling sled
- Recommended to be pulled by a tractor
- 100 lbs. with wheels