Build up the team's technique and help them hone their motor skills with this Replacement Slip-On Sock Net, which can be used in a variety of pitching and hitting drills. The pillowcase-style double polyethylene netting comes complete with a 42 in. sq. Suitable for batting drills and pitching drills. Protective screen is 7'H x 7'W with a 42" square sock. 1-1/2" square galvanized steel frame with swaged joints; frames slip together. Pillow case style double #36 polyethylene netting.
Specifications & Features:
- Pillowcase-style double polyethylene netting resists wearing out over the course of the season
- Heavy-duty 1.5 in. square, 17-gauge galvanized steel frame delivers stability you can depend on
- Weather-treated, double-sided polyethylene netting resists wear and tear all season long
- Black, pillowcase-style net slips over the frame for fast and simple setup
- Removable legs make it easy to store and transport the protector