Put a layer of protection between the batter and the pitcher during batting practice with this Mini Pro L-Screen. The pitcher can focus on throwing heaters and changeups without any distractions, as the pillowcase net stops dangerous line drives or bouncing grounders before they can make contact. There's no need to worry about the screen falling over after impacts with the ball thanks to the supportive heavy-wall aluminum frame, which helps to keep the screen upright on the mound. It's easy to quickly move the screen on and off of the field on the sturdy no-flat tires, which traverse infield dirt and outfield grass with ease.
Specifications & Features:
- Heavy-wall aluminum tubing provides a sturdy frame to support the net and keep it upright
- 3mm pillowcase-style, weather-treated net protects the pitcher from line drives and hard grounders
- 5 ft. wide x 7 ft. high, L-shaped screen provides thorough protection of the pitcher without inhibiting throwing abilities
- Padded throwing zone prevents wild pitches from ricocheting back at the pitcher and causing injuries
- 4 in. x 10 in. no-flat tires make it easy to transport the screen across a variety of field surfaces
- Activity: Baseball
- Color: Black, Silver
- Color Family: Black
- Dual-Sided Design: Yes
- Frame Design: L-shaped
- Material: Aluminum
- Product Height : 7 ft.
- Product Width: 5 ft.
- Strike Zone Target: No
- Wheeled: Yes
- Unit is 5'W x 7'H
- Perfect for on field batting practice
- Constructed of heavy wall schedule 40 aluminum tubing
- Complete with 3.0mm pillow case style weather treated net
- Large 4" x 10" no flat tires for smooth and easy transport
- Free padding on the "throwing zone" for added safety