Develop agility in football players, soccer players and other athletic trainees using the Pro Down High-Step Running Ropes. Maneuvering through the 14 ft. 10 in. path helps athletes build up foot speed, as the nylon stepping grid can be adjusted from 6 to 15 in. high to meet different needs and running styles, while the bright yellow design makes each foot hole easy to see. Designed with safety as a priority, the frame is secured to the step grid with bungee cords, maintaining some distance between the course and the tough steel tubing.
Specifications & Features:
- 17-gauge powder-coated tubular steel frame withstands heavy use
- Bright yellow grid makes it easy to identify where feet should be placed
- Frame doesn't obstruct movement across the path
- Grid adjusts from 6 in. up to 15 in. tall to meet the varying needs of training athletes
- Nylon netting offers a 14 ft. 10 in. x 3 ft. 3 in. grid for stepping
- Activity: Training
- Brand: Pro Down
- Color: Black, Yellow
- Color Family: Yellow
- Material: Nylon
- Material: Steel
- Product Height: 6 - 15 in.
- Product Length: 18.5 ft.
- Product Width: 4.5 ft.
- Frame constructed of powder-coated 17-gauge steel tubing
- Exclusive frame design keeps all tubing safely away from the training path
- Optic yellow nylon step grid is 14' 10"L x 3' 3"W
- Frame dimensions: 18' 6"L x 4' 6"W, grid adjusts from 6” to 15” H
- Step grid connects to frame with bungee cords