Trainers and athletes can use this Mueller® Premium Tape Wrap Rolls to protect hands, wrap ankles and help treat injuries. Whether players are stabilizing their feet before taking the field, wrapping up hands after a sprain in practice or covering up a bandaged wound, the breathable construction promotes circulation and airflow to keep the affected area cool. The on-field training staff can easily tear and apply the tape to help curb swelling or support sprains, so athletes can get back in the game quickly.
- Constructed from a lightweight, high-tensile material to ensure proper stabilization of injuries on the playing field
- Encourages airflow and circulation, so injuries can heal quickly
- Great for wrapping ankles, sprained fingers and covering cuts
- Sweat-resistant material securely adheres to skin in the heat of competition
- Available in a variety of widths and colors to replenish the training staff's medical cabinet
- Brand: Mueller®
- Product Length: 6 yards
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Excellent alternative to pre-wraps, compression wraps, wound care and fixation bandages.
- Cohesive, breathable, sweat-resistant, high tensile, lightweight and easy tearing.
- 2" x 6 yards is 24 rolls per case
- 3" x 6 yards is 16 rolls per case
- Specify color