From spring practices to dynamite matchups to heart-stopping tournaments, these MacGregor #76 C1 Little League Baseballs (dozen) are built to withstand the pitching, hitting and fielding of your team's season. Allow your pitchers to hit their spots with the tanned cowhide leather cover and raised red seams that ensure a solid grip on the ball. Watch the ball pop off the bat when your little sluggers put the ball in play to drive in a run thanks to the balls' cork and rubber centers.
Why only use these baseballs for games and less quality baseball at practice? With these great prices, keep it consistent and use these official little league baseballs for both practice and games. Doing so would be beneficial to your players, especially your pitchers, as they will get used to the feel and grip of the balls which will carry over to the games when it counts the most.
Specifications & Features:
- Approved by the Little League® for assurance in youth organizations
- Cork and rubber center with select wool windings for responsive performance
- Raised red stitching offers a traditional look on the diamond
- RS stamped for confident use in official games
- Tanned cowhide leather cover ensures durability through games and practices