The heavy duty portable pickleball net system is designed for players wanting a well constructed, yet economical heavy duty pickleball net system with the added benefits of easy assembly, portability, durability, and being storage friendly. The net posts of the heavy duty pickleball net system is constructed of 3" square 11-gauge steel and the frame is constructed of 1-3/4" and 2" square US steel. The system is black powdered coated to provide increased protection, durability and longevity. It features a tournament style, high quality3.0 mm net. The design allows for proper net tension and standard net dimensions (36" H at the posts and 34" H in the middle). The total length of the system is 22'L.
- Heavy duty portable pickleball net system constructed of 3" square 11-gauge steel tube with 1-3/4" and 2" square steel
- Entire system is black powder coated for increased durability and longevity. System can be used indoors or outdoors.
- Net is constructed of 3.0 mm netting with a white vinyl coated top headband, black vinyl sides and bottoms. Includes a steel vinyl coated net cable with loops on both sides. The net includes grommets on each side pocket that can be attached to eyebolts on the net posts by either zip ties or nylon rope. Also included are fiberglass dowels.
- The steel frame is raised 8" off the ground to allow balls to pass under the net
- Heavy duty, powder coated steel crank
- Assembles in 10-15 minutes
- Heavy duty yet light enough to be easily portable. If you require a system that is portable but want to avoid assembling and disassembling it each time, the system can be moved with a pair of dollies (sold separately here).
- Because the system can easily be broken down to 5' sections, it can be stored in a equipment shed or closet, garage or other storage area. Due to it being powder coated, the system can be stored outdoors as well.
- The total weight is 130 lbs.
- Made of US steel and manufactured in the US.
**Please Note: the system will ship fedex/ups ground but due to the large size and multiple boxes, the system does not qualify for free shipping.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We have two of these Pickleball nets and they are just fantastic. Ive played on perm net posts, temp nets, the Selkirk 001, and everything in between. This is the best. And for the money, it’s not even close. I have Moneyball Pro tourney here and all the players just say “it’s the best they’ve played on. Perfect.”