Help pitchers focus on their throws, not on their safety, during batting practice with this Collegiate Pitchers Protector Screen. Batters can unleash powerful line drives or hard grounders without worry because the protector sits between them and the pitcher. Potentially dangerous hits are absorbed by the screen's heavy-duty polyethylene net, which slips over the galvanized steel frame for quick, easy setup. The protector can be stored or transported rapidly with its convenient detachable legs.
Specifications & Features:
- 1.5 in. square, 17-gauge galvanized steel design provides a sturdy frame for the net to sit on
- 7 ft. x 7 ft. protector with a 3.5 ft. x 3.5 ft. cutout can be turned in either direction to accommodate left- or right-handed pitchers
- Detachable legs simplify moving and storing the screen
- Heavy-duty polyethylene netting absorbs hits that would otherwise strike the pitcher
- Pillowcase-style slip-on netting quickly slides over the frame to get baseball practice under way
- Activity: Baseball
- Foldable Design: No
- Frame Design: L-shaped
- Material: Steel
- Product Height : 7 ft.
- Product Weight: 42 lb.
- Product Width: 7 ft.
- Strike Zone Target: No
- Wheeled: No
- Ships via an LTL freight carrier
Collegiate frames are constructed of heavy-duty 1 1/2" square 17 gauge galvanized steel. Frames are 7' H x 7' W and include 2.5mm twisted knotted polythelene slip-on pillow case style net. Legs detach for easy storage.