The steel drag mats are an essential tool to get the infield dirt ready for baseball or softball practices and games. Due to the galvanized steel construction and small mesh squares, the drag mat is able to grab and pull high spots and place the dirt in low areas to create a smooth even playing field. The steel drag mats are best used for grooming and maintenance. The drag mats won't "cut" into the dirt, but will drag, level and smooth the infield. The drag mats are available in several different sizes and come complete with the drag bar on the front and pull rope.
Specifications & Features:
- Galvanized steel construction handles tough jobs on infield year after year
- Levels dirt on the baseball diamond for a groomed playing surface
- Long drag bar supports the front of the mat, so it keeps its shape as it's pulled across the base path
- Included pull rope attaches the drag to a piece of lawn equipment
- Lattice-style design ensures that all uneven surfaces are smoothed over
- 23 lbs.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This works fabulous!
We purchased the 6x6 back in April and used it all baseball season. It worked really good, everything held up good so the construction is good. It helped make our fields look great. We already put the purchase of another one in our budget for next year.
It works great on our field. The order shipped fast