Give your baseball and softball diamonds a clean, big-league look between games with this Three-Row Monster Broom. When the diamond has been torn up from numerous close plays at the bags, players digging in to burst out of their lead and hard-hit grounders leaving divots, it's time to call up this broom to smooth out the infield dirt and maintain a clean appearance. As the grounds crew moves around the base paths, they can comfortably get the field looking its best thanks to the A-frame padded handle.
Specifications & Features:
- Constructed from heavy-duty aluminum to withstand the outdoor elements
- Features three 7 ft. bristle rows to efficiently smooth the infield dirt of baseball and softball fields
- A-frame padded handle provides a comfortable grasp when grounds crews are working to clean up the base paths in between innings and games
- Ideal for schools, rec centers and community facilities
- Works great on tennis courts, pavement and warehouse floors as well
- Brand: Seymour Midwest
- Broom Style: Drag
- Color: Silver, Black
- Color Family: Gray
- Handle Material: Aluminum
- Handle(s) Included: Yes
- Head Width: 84 in.
The monster 7' broom is excellent for dressing softball or baseball infields and may also be used for sweeping warehouse floors, tennis courts and pavement. Made with heavy-duty aluminum construction.