Note: This product is the bowling bowl only. The set or pins are sold separately.
Kids will have fun competing against their classmates as they bowl over pins using this Rubber Bowling Ball - 2 1/2 lbs. Instructors can teach the fundamentals of this challenging game to youngsters in their P.E. class, day care center or recreational facility. The lightweight pins can easily be knocked over using the rubber ball, so teachers can focus on teaching basic aiming techniques and scoring practices as kids build confidence in their own abilities.
Specifications & Features:
- 2.5 lb. rubber ball affords easy handling for young students (2 finger holes)
- Great for teaching proper bowling techniques and skills to beginners
- Sets up quickly in a P.E. class, recreational facility or day care center
- Hollow pins can be easily knocked over, improving the confidence of youngsters before they hit the lanes
- Product Use/Compatibility: P.E. classes, recreational facilities, day care centers
- Ideal for teaching the fundamentals of bowling to beginners
- Bowling bowl only. Does not include pins.