Engage students in an interactive match with the Original Pillo Polo Game. Play is similar to ice hockey, so the game is ideal for introducing the basic concepts of the game before kids are ready to learn on the ice. Equip 12 students, six on each team, with a lightweight Pillo Polo stick, which features a foam head on the end for accurate contact with the ball. Make it clear which team aims for which goal thanks to the colorful yellow and blue design.
Specifications & Features:
- 31 in. plastic sticks equipped with urethane foam heads are designed to resist peeling upon contact with the 7 in. foam balls
- Designed for children ages 7 and up
- Similar to hockey rules while allowing the goalie to toss captured balls back down the field
- Requires a 50 ft. x 100 ft. playing area to engage in a 30 - 60 minute game
- Sticks are evenly divided into bright yellow and blue colors to separate students into two teams
HOW THE GAME IS PLAYED:
- Played similar to ice hockey rules, except the goalie is allowed to pick up the ball and throw it down field
- No. Players: 12 plus substitutes
- Age Levels: 7 years and up
- Space Required: 50' x 100'
- Supervision Required: 1 Referee
- Average Activity Time: 30 - 60 min.
- Sticks are lightweight yet durable - tough outer skin over urethane foam heads that resist peeling and flexible plastic shafts