Suitable for use on both baseball and softball diamonds, the MacGregor® Rubber Home Plate has black beveled edges to help reduce the chance of catching a cleat, so players can slide safely into the dish. Five included spikes secure the plate firmly into the dirt to make sure it stays put through all innings, and solid rubber construction withstands the rigors of long seasons and competitive play.
- Durable solid rubber construction can withstand seasons of rough play
- Black beveled edges ensure player safety by reducing the chance of players catching a cleat when they slide into home
- White base color is highly visible to help pitchers throw accurately and runners locate their destination
- Five spikes are included to secure the plate into the ground and to prevent it from sliding around during the game
- Official design can be used for baseball and softball games and practices