A well-maintained baseball diamond has the ability to awe spectators. With this Infield Lip Broom. Infield Lip Broom, groundskeepers can keep the infield looking beautiful. Every slide, run down and strongly hit grounder kicks up some infield dirt, and the broom's dual bristle rows help grounds crews push the excess top mix back into the dirt, so the infield continues to look great. After practices, before games and in between innings, crews can make quick, comfortable touch-ups thanks to the bent aluminum handle that helps reduce strained backs.
Specifications & Features:
- 28 in. broom head features two rows of bristles, so grounds crews can brush top mix out of the infield grass to minimize the chance of lip formation
- Back side of the broom can be used to break up clumps and scrape hard dirt
- Powder Coat aluminum handle stands up to seasons of infield maintenance
- Bent handle design encourages comfortable use by minimizing back strain
- Lightweight construction enables easy transport around the field
- Brand: Seymour Midwest
- Color: Black, Silver
- Color Family: Black
- Material: Aluminum
- Product Height: 4.75 in.
- Product Length: 68.5 in.
- Product Weight: 5.4 lb.
- Product Width: 28 in.
- Quantity: 1
Heavy duty 28” broom head with two rows of replaceable bristles and 5’ powder-coated aluminum handle, bent to reduce back strain. Ideal for brushing top-mix out of turf to resist lip formation. Use back side to scrape and break-up hard dirt. Ships UPS.