Groundskeepers can install and adjust baseball and softball outfield fences quickly with the help of these Markers Inc. SmartPole Ground Sleeves for 200' Homerun Fence. Whether it's Little League, Babe Ruth or high school level play, these sockets allow fencing to be moved farther out or brought in to suit batters of various skill levels. Groundskeepers can drive the sockets into the ground easily with the included socket setter and pilot hole tool, so the field can be ready for first pitch.
Specifications & Features:
- Ground sockets help groundskeepers easily set up outfield fencing for baseball and softball games
- Allows simple installation and adjustment of the outfield fence to adhere to a variety of skill levels and changing needs
- Pilot hole tool opens the ground prior to installation of the sockets
- Socket setter securely installs the sockets in the ground
- Includes 16 ground sockets, yellow plugs, a socket setter and a pilot hole tool (note: poles and fencing sold separately)
- Quantity: 16
Set of 16 ground sockets with yellow plugs, one socket setter, one pilot hole tool and installation sheet. Allows multiple fence locations for flexibility when playing on different levels.