Sturdy enough for casual outdoor games, but built for tournament-level play, this Professional Indoor/Outdoor Economy Badminton Net can be set up virtually anywhere to start up a competitive or recreational match. Players can practice blasting cross-court smashes or easing the shuttlecock just over the regulation-size net with a drop shot, as the top polyester cable ensures constant tension with minimal sag at the center. Leave the net set up outside without worry, as the knotless, treated nylon netting and heavy-duty vinyl band are designed to withstand harsh weather.
Specifications & Features:
- Meets tournament specifications for use in regulation badminton games
- Knot-less nylon netting is dependable and weather treated for outdoor use
- Vinyl-coated bands line the top, bottom and sides of the net for extra reinforcement
- 0.25 in. polyester cable runs through the upper portion of the net for taut, secure attachment to posts
- Burgundy netting and white perimeter deliver a professional appearance for any court
- Activity: Badminton
- Adjustable Width: No
- Color: Burgundy, White
- Color Family: Multi
- Mount Poles Included: No
- Number Of Shuttlecocks Included: 0
- Pole Anchors Included: No
- Product Height : 3 ft.
- Product Length: 21 ft.
- Quantity: 1
- Weather Resistant: Yes
This competition quality net is made from weather treated knot less nylon netting. The headband is a white heavy duty vinyl. The net is burgundy. A 1/4'' poly rope cable runs through the top. The bottom and side tapes are vinyl coated.