When games get heated and players drive to the net for a dunk or layup, the Bison Elite Competition Breakaway Basketball Hoop is ready for whatever players can dish out. Bending upon impact and returning to its original position, the breakaway rim is ideal for intense gameplay. Maintenance is easy, as the six-point lubrication system keeps the hoop performing smoothly. Attach the net before the first game or practice of the season using the one-piece continuous net system that prevents tangling, knotting and other hassles at the net.
Specifications & Features:
- Backplate fits 5 in. x 4 in. and 5 in. x 5 in. hole patterns on regular and fan-shaped, glass backboards that measure 42 in. or 48 in.
- 0.63 in. high-tensile steel ring resists bending to maintain its shape throughout the season
- 0.25 in. rim support is fully welded for dependability
- Includes hardware and anti-whip net for a complete setup
- Meets NFHS and NCAA standards for regulation gameplay
- Activity: Basketball
- Backboard Compatibility: 42 in. and 48 in. regular and fan-shaped
- Brand: Bison
- Breakaway Style: Yes
- Color: Orange, White
- Color Family: Orange
- Material: Steel
- Mounting Hardware Included: Yes
- Product Thickness: 0.63 in.
- Product Weight: 25 lb.
- Front mount, 5/8” solid steel, powder coated single rim
- Low maintenance breakaway mechanism with padded cover-plate
- Six point lubrication system for smooth action (lubrication gun incl.)
- Net hideaway attachment system
- 4" x 5" and 5" x 5" goal mounting patterns
- Includes net and mounting hardware
- Meets NCAA and NFHS specifications
- Indoor use only