The sideline turf protector is made of tough Vipol Matrix and has reinforced edging with grommets installed every 18" all around. The material is tough enough that it doesn't allow cleats to penetrate it therefore protecting the natural turf against wear, tear and overuse. Another great benefit is that the Vipol Matrix allows water, seat, sports drinks etc. to pass though and not be absorbed. Lastly, the sideline turf protector allows sunlight to pass through so that the protector can be left down longer without damaging the grass.
For an additional cost, the sideline turf protector can be imprinted with your school logo or other branding messages. Chromo-bond imprinting is applied by hand which not only makes the logo/branding look great, but provides superior quality that stands up to the wear and tear abuse. Please contact us for a imprinting quote. We will provide a proposal and a mock-up of what the finished product will look like.
Specifications & Features:
- Made of super tough VIPOL Matrix so cleats can't penetrate but rain, sports drinks, sweat etc drain through
- Air and sunlight can also get through so it can be left down longer without damaging the turf
- Simply hose off to clean
- Reinforced low profile edging with grommets installed every 18" around
- Used by 80% of NFL and NCAA Division 1 teams with natural grass fields
- Available in 23 colors
- The size can be customized to your specific needs