Set up a volleyball, badminton or tennis court with these Alumagoal Heavyweight Volleyball Standards and get a game started right away. Whether players are ready for a volley or rally, you'll be able to quickly adjust the netting on the galvanized tubing to the pre-set heights for volleyball, badminton and tennis matches. Ideal for recreational use in gyms and schools, these standards have heavyweight bases to eliminate the need for anchoring to the floor. It's easy to change the setup of the game court by moving the standards to different locations with the non-marring wheels that will not mark or cause damage to the floor.
Specifications & Features:
- 2.38 in. powder coat galvanized tubing and 24 in. steel base resist rusting and stand up to heavy use on community courts
- Pre-set height adjustments allow the standards to be used for both men's and women's volleyball, badminton and tennis matches
- Heavyweight base is stable enough to prevent tipping or falling without having to be anchored to the floor
- Non-marring rubber floor protectors prevent gouges, scratches, marks and other damage to court surfaces
- Wheels on the base make it easy to move the standards to different locations and put them in storage after play
- Activity: Volleyball, Badminton, Tennis
- Number Of Nets Included: 0
- Number Of Poles Included: 2
- Padded Poles: No
- Pole Thickness : 2.38 in.
- Referee Stand Included: No
- Set Type: Indoor
- Telescoping Poles: Yes
- Volleyball Included: No
- Wheeled Pole Bases: Yes
- 24" heavy wall steel base with non-marring rubber floor protectors, non-marring wheels and blue powder-coated finish
- Uprights feature 2-3/8" heavy-wall galvanized tubing with pre-set heights to play men's and women's volleyball, badminton and tennis.
- Heavy-weight base does not require floor anchors
- Designed for recreational play
- Recommended net - SNVBRC32
- Ships via a LTL carrier (someone will need to be available to receive and sign-off on the delivery)