Whether you're running players through soccer speed drills or measuring sprint times during track and field practice, this ACCUSPLIT® PRO SURVIVOR 601X STOPWATCH ensures precise results, so you can track your team's progress and help them improve their times. With the capability to measure in intervals as low as 0.01 seconds, this stopwatch offers a highly accurate reading each time. Easily view results on the large display, and monitor overall times for players swimming or running multiple laps using the cumulative split feature. Keep the stopwatch handy during track or swim practice with the included lanyard.
Specifications & Features:
- Stopwatch is great for timing single athletic events or laps in the pool or around the track
- Rugged, shock-resistant construction holds up to wear and tear during drills and practices
- Water-resistant up to 100 ft., making it easy to record laps during swim practice
- Cumulative split function adds up the total time after each lap to help you track an athlete's overall time
- One-two fast finish feature helps you record times for both competitors in a closely contested race
- Times single event and cumulative splits, 1-2 fast finish, 30 minute range. 5 year "no proof" warranty. 5 year battery life and water resistant. Black only.