Give youth baseball players or softball players a target to aim for when they step into the batter's box and grip the lumber with this Markers Inc. 200' Homerun Youth/Softball Fence Pkg. This temporary fencing can be used to mark the line between the outfield and a home run, so athletes can swing for the fences and tell when they've hit it out of the park. It's easy to get the diamond ready before the first pitch of the season, as the included Enduro poles and measuring tape assist with accurate placement on the field.
Specifications & Features:
- Durable one-piece fencing with vinyl pole pockets ensures a gap-free design without any overlapping panels for simple installation on the diamond
- 314 ft. fence length allows groundskeepers to erect an outfield boundary for youth baseball or softball games and practices
- Designed for installation 200 ft. from home plate to mark the distance to a home run
- 32 Enduro poles keep the fence stable and upright throughout the entire season
- Includes fencing, Enduro poles, a pilot hole tool and a 300 ft. tape measure for secure temporary installation
- Brand: Markers Inc.
- Color: Dark Green, Yellow
- Color Family: Green
- Fence Height: 4 ft.
- Fence Length: 314 ft.
- Fence Weight: 185 lb.
- 314' of Enduro fence
- 32 Enduro poles
- Pilot-hole tool
- Measuring tape
- Optional ground sockets not included (see below)
- Dark Green only