Prepare the infield for each softball and baseball game with the Baseball Diamond Digger Field Groomer Combo. Provide groundskeepers with a simple way to maneuver the groomer behind a tractor or other piece of lawn equipment thanks to the included pull chain. Dirt can be leveled for a smooth surface between each base by removing the wheels and turning the groomer over for use as a leveling sled. Once the grounds crew has the diamond looking its best, no-flat wheels make it easy to return the groomer to the storage shed.
Specifications & Features:
- Drag mat can be attached via the built-in hooks at the rear
- Groomer prepares the field for gameplay and turns over for leveling uneven surfaces
- Hot-dipped frame made of galvanized steel with 4.5 in. sharpened steel cutting teeth
- Included pull chain attaches the groomer to compatible lawn equipment for maneuvering around the diamond
- Two removable rear wheels allow for simple transport
- Material: Steel
- Product Length: 6 ft.
- Product Weight: 100 lb.
- Product Width: 14 in.
- Hot dipped galvanized steel frame
- Uses 4.5" sharpened and hardened steel cutting teeth
- No-flat wheels allow you to roll for transport
- Pull chain is provided
- Hooks on rear allows for attachment of drag mat
- Remove wheels to turn groomer over and use as a leveling sled
- Recommended to be pulled by a tractor
- Ships via a LTL carrier (someone will need to be available to receive and sign-off on the delivery)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
After trying several other implements at two or three times the cost, I finally found one that works and that I can handle (move, hook up and use) by myself (a 72 year-old lady). It grooms my indoor and outdoor riding arenas perfectly. The optional wheels are a must and the drag mat leaves a beautiful finish. Wish I had found the Diamond Digger years ago.