Teach your physical education students the proper form for a push-up using these US Games Push-Up Challenger. Used by many teachers to prepare for Fitnessgram. The blocks encourage consistent form each time by keeping students' arms at a right angle as they lower their body to touch their chest to the block. The simple testers are a great tool to use during routine fitness tests, and they can be stacked and stored easily in your classroom or equipment cabinet.
Specifications & Features:
- Elevated block is placed under the user's chin to keep each push-up consistent
- Encourages students to keep arms at a 90–' angle as they lower their body to touch their chest to the block
- Stacking design makes it easy to store the testers in your classroom
- Use to teach and test the mechanics of a correct push-up
- Activity: Training
- Brand: US Games®
- Color: Red
- Color Family: Red
- Foldable Design: No
- Product Weight: 4.85 lb.
- Provides the teacher and student an effective way to test each individual push up fairly and consistently, while teaching the proper mechanics of the push up
- The student lowers their body to touch their chest to the PUSH-UP CHALLENGER, almost guaranteeing their arms are at a right angle
- The push-up tester is now being used by many for Fitnessgram
- Stackable for easy storage