The Edwards Outback Double Center tennis net is a very solid tennis net just a step below a top of the line tennis net. It is a durable tennis net, featuring 3.0 mm net body and the top five rows are double-stitched. The net has a vinyl coated headband and vinyl coated side and bottom tapes. An excellent feature that is often over-looked with tennis nets is that the Outback tennis net's bottom tape is tapered, which prevents excess rubbing of the vinyl bottom tape against the playing surface. With all of these "top of the line" features, this net is a great buy!
- Heavy duty 3.0 mm braided polyethylene net body
- Top five rows of the net feature double netting (double center mesh), allowing for increased durability of the net since the top rows are the area of the net that tennis ball hit the most leading to net fatique
- Vinyl coated headband that is quad stitched
- Vinyl coated steel net cable
- Side and bottom tapes are vinyl coated
- Bottom tape is tapered to allow for a perfect fit and to prevent excess rubbing of the net bottom along the court
- Two 7/8" fiberglass dowels
- Includes Center Strap
- 3 year limited warranty
A generic center strap is included with the net; you can upgrade to the premium Edwards center strap we sell on this site for $8.95.
Edwards is known for its quality and tradition. They have been in business for over 100 years and have been supplying tennis products to Grand Slam tournaments throughout the world, including Wimbledon and the US Open.