The traditional park bench design of the Heritage Recycled Plastic Outdoor and Park Bench - 8' it apart from others. makes with a heavy-duty cast aluminum frame and recycled plastic, this bench will make a stylish addition to your outdoor area and retain its beauty for many years. Low on maintenance, this bench will not rust like metal or rot like wood, and it never needs to be stained or sealed. The Heritage Park Bench is braced underneath with length and width supports that offer stability to the frame, and extra weight to keep it in one place. A variety of color choices are available. This product is backed with a five-year limited warranty.
Specifications & Features:
- Add style to your outdoor area with this 100% recycled plastic, maintenance free, commercial grade bench that is made in the USA.
- A great addition to so many enviroments, such as parks, tennis courts, golf courses, schools, swim clubs and so many more!
- Assembled weight: 190 lbs.
- Made with nine 2" x 4" and two 2" x 3" Resinwood slats.
- The frame is made of powder coated, heavy duty cast aluminum.
- For added stability and durability, the under structure is heavily braced with length and width supports.
- Heavy duty, zinc coated hardware.
- The bench frame has holes pre-drilled to allow for surface mounting.
- Surface wedge anchors are included.
- Maintenance Free: Does not need to be sealed, painted or stained and cannot rot!
- The coloring process seals in color and is uniform throughout the material with the integration of Jayhawk's unique UV Protection Phase and ensures beauty of the plastic well beyond wood, metal or expanded steel.
- Vandal Resistant: Paint will not bond to the surface and can easily be removed with sand paper or automotive paint thinner.
- Quality so good it is backed by a five year manufacturer warranty.
- Standard colors are green, gray and black.
- Optional colors are black, blue, brown, red and white.
- Environmentally Friendly: Recycled plastic saves trees and reduces landfill usage.
- Fun Fact: One six foot bench = 3,400 milk jugs
- The lead time varies throughout the year depending on the season. The lead time can vary from 3 business days to 8 weeks. Please contact us for current lead times.