The traditional park bench design of the Jayhawk Plastics Heritage Recycled Plastic Outdoor and Park Bench - 4' it apart from others. made with a heavy-duty cast aluminum frame and recycled plastic, this bench will make a stylish addition to your outdoor area and retain its beauty for many years. Low on maintenance, this bench will not rust like metal or rot like wood, and it never needs to be stained or sealed. The Heritage Park Bench is braced underneath with length and width supports that offer stability to the frame, and extra weight to keep it in one place. A variety of color choices are available. This product is backed with a five-year limited warranty.
Specifications & Features:
- Add style to your outdoor area with this 100% recycled plastic, maintenance free, commercial grade bench that is made in the USA.
- A great addition to so many environments, such as parks, tennis courts, golf courses, schools, swim clubs and so many more!
- Assembled weight: 100 lbs.
- Made with nine 2" x 4" and two 2" x 3" Resinwood slats.
- The frame is made of powder coated, heavy duty cast aluminum.
- For added stability and durability, the under structure is heavily braced with length and width supports.
- Heavy duty, zinc coated hardware.
- The bench frame has holes pre-drilled to allow for surface mounting.
- Surface wedge anchors are included.
- Maintenance Free: Does not need to be sealed, painted or stained and cannot rot!
- The coloring process seals in color and is uniform throughout the material with the integration of Jayhawk's unique UV Protection Phase and ensures beauty of the plastic well beyond wood, metal or expanded steel.
- Vandal Resistant: Paint will not bond to the surface and can easily be removed with sand paper or automotive paint thinner.
- Quality so good it is backed by a five year manufacturer warranty.
- Standard colors are green, gray and black.
- Optional colors are black, blue, brown, red and white.
- Environmentally Friendly: Recycled plastic saves trees and reduces landfill usage.
- Fun Fact: One six foot bench = 3,400 milk jugs
About Jayhawk Plastics:
Jayhawk Plastics Inc. has been manufacturing high quality steel and plastic parts and components since it was founded in 1973. The company was founded on the vision to create a manufacturing company centered around hard work, exceptional quality and a customer first mindset. This vision has catapulted Jayhawk to the forefront of the steel and recycled plastic manufacturing world and they are one of the key players in the products they make today.
Jayhawk is committed to protecting our environment. Recycled plastic saves trees and reduces landfill usage. Many forms of post consumer waste, such as plastic milk jugs and bottles, are the main ingredients in Jayhawks eco-durable, long lasting Recycled Plastic Material.
Jayhawk's outdoor site furnishings consist of benches, receptacles, tables, Adirondack chairs, message boards and more. All of these site amenities are made of 100% recycled plastic. These products are low maintenance; the material does not need to be sealed, painted or stained and cannot rot! The products are also vandal resistant; paint will not bond to the surface and can be easily removed with sand paper and automotive paint thinner.
Jayhawk Plastics site furnishings are designed to be placed in service and left alone. For many years.