The Comfort Park Avenue Recycled Plastic Outdoor and Park bench is a stylish, strong and durable bench that is a great fit in outdoor locations such as parks, golf courses, tennis courts and schools. Some of our customers have placed the benches at their gardens, backyards, community residence common areas and even at bus stops for kids. Several businesses have placed the benches outside their locations for employees and customers. Why do our customers love these benches? Besides being an environmentally friendly recycled by-product, the benches are made of strong, durable 2"x 4" resinwood slats put together with heavy duty zinc coated hardware. The coloring process used on the benches seals in color and is uniform throughout. The benches are maintenance free so they don't need to be sealed, painted or stained. And the benches won't rot. The numerous benefits of the comfort park avenue benches make it a smart and practical purchase.
Specifications & Features:
- 100% recycled plastic, maintenance free, commercial grade. Our Comfort Park Avenue recycled plastic outdoor and park bench is made in the USA.
- Assembled weight: 215 lbs. (assembly required)
- The 8' version is made with seven 2" x 4" Resinwood slats and three black recycled bases.
- Heavy duty, zinc coated hardware.
- Maintenance Free: Does not need to be sealed, painted or stained and cannot rot!
- The coloring process seals in color and is uniform throughout the material with the integration of Jayhawk's unique UV Protection Phase and ensures beauty of the plastic well beyond wood, metal or expanded steel.
- Vandal Resistant: Paint will not bond to the surface and can easily be removed with sand paper or automotive paint thinner.
- Environmentally Friendly: Recycled plastic saves trees and reduces landfill usage.
- Fun Fact: One six foot bench = 3,400 milk jugs