These environmentally friendly Central Park Recycled Plastic Outdoor and Park Bench - 8' are constructed with 100% recycled plastic materials. Whether it is a community park or a bustling school these durable park benches provide an attractive seating area. Recycled plastic benches will not rot, warp, splinter or crack which increases their overall longevity ensuring they will look great for years to come. You may also have a custom engraving placed on one to three back boards of the bench. You can't beat plastic benches when it comes to durability. Some of our recycled plastic benches include 50-year warranties against rotting, decay or termites.
Specifications & Features:
- 100% recycled plastic, maintenance free, commercial grade. Made in the USA.
- Assembled weight: 205 lbs.
- Made with six 2" x 4" Resinwood slats and black recycled bases.
- The top and bottom slats are bull-nosed for added comfort.
- Heavy duty, zinc coated hardware.
- Maintenance Free: Does not need to be sealed, painted or stained and cannot rot!
- The coloring process seals in color and is uniform throughout the material with the integration of Jayhawk's unique UV Protection Phase and ensures beauty of the plastic well beyond wood, metal or expanded steel.
- Vandal Resistant: Paint will not bond to the surface and can easily be removed with sand paper or automotive paint thinner.
- Environmentally Friendly: Recycled plastic saves trees and reduces landfill usage.
- Fun Fact: One six foot bench = 3,400 milk jugs
- The lead time varies throughout the year depending on the season. The lead time can vary from 3 business days to 8 weeks. Please contact us for current lead times.