- 100% recycled plastic, maintenance free, commercial grade. Made in the USA.
- Assembled weight: 100 lbs.
- Made with six 2" x 4" Resinwood slats and black recycled bases.
- The top and bottom slats are bull-nosed for added comfort.
- Heavy duty, zinc coated hardware.
- Maintenance Free: Does not need to be sealed, painted or stained and cannot rot!
- The coloring process seals in color and is uniform throughout the material with the integration of Jayhawk's unique UV Protection Phase and ensures beauty of the plastic well beyond wood, metal or expanded steel.
- Vandal Resistant: Paint will not bond to the surface and can easily be removed with sand paper or automotive paint thinner.
- Environmentally Friendly: Recycled plastic saves trees and reduces landfill usage.
- Fun Fact: One six foot bench = 3,400 milk jugs
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We put two benches at our neighborhood bus stop. The construction is perfect for energetic kids and was easy to anchor with lag bolts.
We love this bench because it blends in so quietly with the trees (green with black base), and is very sturdy for the kids playing on it till the bus comes, and comfortable for the moms once the bus leaves. It was easy to assemble.
Working with Shawn on this bench was a pleasure it was delivered before on time and very easy to put together the bench is just what I wanted and very well made
Very happy with the bench it is great quality and was delivered quickly
Terrific. Very solid and strong. Heavy (does not get blown away by wind.) Only 1 screw did not tighten fully in this "plastic" bench. Would get another if I needed one.