The Brooklyn Recycled Plastic Outdoor and Park Bench - 4' features arched style frames that form a peaceful and inviting impression. The recycled plastic planks are virtually maintenance-free - they do not need to be sealed, painted or stained. UV protection ensures they will stay beautiful, much longer than wood. Pens and markers can easily be washed off, and paint will not bond to the surface and can be removed with sandpaper. Surface cuts or scratches can simply be ironed away.
Specifications & Features:
- 100% recycled plastic, maintenance free, commercial grade.
- Made in the USA.
- Assembled weight: 110 lbs.
- Made with five 2" x 4" and two 2" x 3" Resinwood slats and black recycled bases.
- The Brooklyn bench combines the stylish Petrie bench base with the look and feel of the Comfort Park Avenue bench.
- The top and bottom slats are bull-nosed for added comfort.
- Heavy duty, zinc coated hardware.
- Maintenance Free: Does not need to be sealed, painted or stained and cannot rot!
- The coloring process seals in color and is uniform throughout the material with the integration of Jayhawk's unique UV Protection Phase and ensures beauty of the plastic well beyond wood, metal or expanded steel.
- Vandal Resistant: Paint will not bond to the surface and can easily be removed with sand paper or automotive paint thinner.
- Environmentally Friendly: Recycled plastic saves trees and reduces landfill usage.
- Fun Fact: One six foot bench = 3,400 milk jugs