Replacement Dolley for Bubba Pro Add the Big Bubba Pro Batting Cage to the training routine of any professional, collegiate or high school baseball team. The heavy-wall aluminum frame and weather-treated EHT netting keep foul balls and missed pitches contained. Any player can step into the batter's box without needing to adjust the cage thanks to the extra-wide design that accommodates left- or right- handed hitters. When practice is over, the pneumatic tires make it easy to move the cage off of the diamond.
Specifications & Features:
- 14-gauge, Flo-coated galvanized steel frame provides strong support for the netting
- Heavy-duty 3.5mm weather-treated EHT netting keeps foul balls contained for player safety and easy retrieval
- Extra baffle net hangs behind the batter to absorb missed pitches and prevent them from bouncing back
- Extra-wide design accommodates left- and right-handed hitters without the need for adjustments
- Lockable dolly lift system and pneumatic tires make it easy to break down, move and store the cage after practice
- Constructed of 2" O.D. 14 gauge flo-coated galvanized steel.
- Cage features include: lockable dolley lift system, three 16"D x 4"W pneumatic tires for easy mobility, heavy-duty 3.5 mm weather-treated EHT netting with extra baffle net behind batter.
- Extra width to accommodate left or right hand hitters without shifting the cage.
- Dims: 18'W x 12'D x 12.5'H
- Wt 500 lbs.