The Plaza Recycled Plastic Outdoor and Park bench is a stylish, strong and durable bench that is a great fit in outdoor locations such as parks, golf courses, tennis courts and schools. Some of our customers have placed the benches at their gardens, backyards, community residence common areas and even at bus stops for kids. Several businesses have placed the benches outside their locations for employees and customers. Why do our customers love these benches?
Besides being an environmentally friendly recycled by-product, the benches are made of strong, durable 2"x 4" resinwood slats put together with heavy duty zinc coated hardware. The coloring process used on the benches seals in color and is uniform throughout. The benches are maintenance free so they don't need to be sealed, painted or stained. And the benches won't rot. The numerous benefits of the Plaza benches make it a smart and practical purchase.
Our Plaza benches are comfortable, classically styled and plastic recycled benches. Shop Now!
Specifications and Features:
- Made with eight 2" x 4" Resinwood slats and an extremely durable steel, silver powder-coated frame
- Contoured boards are included for comfort
- Frame is made with holes for surface mounting
- Stainless steel hardware is standard
- Includes mounting hardware
- Two bases / Two back support
- 160 lbs.
Jayhawk Plastics Warranty:
- Guarantees against rotting, decay or termite infestation for fifty (50) years for our plastic products.
- Guarantees all materials and workmanship for three (3) years on any product made completely from our proprietary recycled plastic blend.
- Guarantees all materials and workmanship for (1) year on any product made of steel, aluminum or a combination of metal and plastic.