The Dura Fast 40 pickle-balls were originally designed for the game of Pickleball Balls. However, these balls are also used by baseball/softball coaches, team and organizations to add variety to their programs. The dura fast 40 pickle balls even work with all pitching machines. Each ball is manufactured to exacting standards as a seamless one piece ball before the hole pattern is machined into it. The manufacturing process eliminates the seam required of traditional two-piece training balls and in doing so, creates the highest quality, longest lasting, pickleballs on the market. The dura fast 40 pickleballs are safe for indoor or outdoor use and are durable enough to be used with game bats or training bats without damage to the bats.
But, as noted above, while the dura fast 40 pickleballs can be used for other sports and training, the original design was for pickleball. So if you are in need of a durable, high quality, long lasting ball for playing the game of pickleball....this should be your choice.
Our price is based on one dozen (12) pickleballs.
Specifications & Features:
- Plastic baseball stands up to repeated hits in the cage or off the tee
- Seamless, perforated design won't split when hit for reliable strength
- Thick wall structure helps ensure longevity
- Great addition to indoor and outdoor soft-toss drills to help players work on their swings
- Specially designed to not leave marks on gym walls
- Activity: Baseball, Pickle-Ball, Tee Ball, Training
- Brand: Pickle-Ball®
- Material: Plastic
- Designed for durability and performance
- Seamless, molded plastic ball
- Also great for baseball and softball drills
- Dura Fast 40 = Outdoor
- Jugs Poly Bulldog = Indoor