The Pevo Park Series Soccer Goals feature all aluminum construction with lightweight 3" round tubing and a built-in channel for easy net attachment. What makes a Pevo Soccer Goal different from other manufacturers soccer goals? Its all in the corners. Pevo corners are fitted into the upright and then welded all around. This process takes off all the stress and strengthens the goals like no other. Pevo corners will never break or crack. This is all backed by a 5 year warranty.
Pevo also minimizes components. Most goals are shipped as five components (depending on the size of the goal). This makes setup easy, as compared to most other manufacturers that require up to 13 different components to be assembled. A Pevo soccer goal can be setup in about 20-30 minutes. Other manufacturer goals can take up to 4 hours to setup.
Specifications & Features:
- 3" round white powder coated front posts, cross bar and back bottom/ground bar
- 8'H x 24'W x 3'D x 8'B; 160 lbs. per goal
- 1-3/8" round natural aluminum finish backstay tubes
- A finished bottom allows for safe use on all surfaces and better portability
- Reinforced, high strength, durable aluminum alloy casting corners
- Easy to assemble (approx. 20-30 min. per goal) - ships in 5 pieces
- Includes 3 mm net, channel net fasteners and ground anchors
- Meets ASTM 2950-14 and NCAA/NFSHA standards
- **Price is based on per pair of goals (goals are available as singles as well)
- **Due to the size and weight of the goals they must ship via a LTL carrier and therefore don't qualify for free shipping
- Please call (800-571-2890) or email (email@example.com) for a freight quote