In fact, the Penn Championship Tennis Balls - Case is considered the official ball of the USTA League Tennis, so they're a must for anyone with professional aspirations. Made from natural rubber, these USTA balls ensure a consistent feel and shock reduction. To withstand the wear and tear, these tennis balls feature interlocked wool fiber.
Specifications & features:
- Constructed with natural rubber to deliver a consistent feel and minimize shocks
- Interlocked wool fibers and extra-duty felt withstand countless practice serves, forehands, backhands, lobs and smashes
- Championship balls are great for play on hard tennis courts
- Approved by the USTA and ITF for official play
- 3 balls per can - 24 cans per case
- Controlled fiber release provides reliable nap for better control off the racquet and on the court