Help softball pitchers work on their delivery while complying with NCAA pitching requirements with the ProMounds Jennie Finch Pitcher's Lane Pro. Pitchers can practice hitting the corners with optimal speed using the built-in regulation pitching rubber, while the white turf barrier and inlaid white Powerline offer a precise guide for pitchers' footwork, helping them maintain a consistent pitching motion they can transfer to the field. When the weather turns, take practice inside, as the special rubberized backing won't slip on gym floors.
Specifications & Features:
- Artificial turf construction provides a consistent pitching surface during indoor practices, which helps reduce wear on the body
- Rubberized backing prevents the mat from sliding around on gym floors
- 6 in. white barriers and 2 in. inlaid white Powerline allow players to develop precise footwork to adhere to NCAA Rule 2.19 that restricts pitchers from pitching outside the 24 in. rubber
- Built-in pitching rubber offers a solid foothold and a regulation size
- Carrying case makes for easy portability, letting coaches set up practice anywhere
- Activity: Softball
- Brand: ProMounds
- Color: Green, White
- Color Family: Green
- Material: Rubber
- Product Length: 10 ft.
- Product Type: Pitching Mat
- Product Use/Compatibility: Indoor softball practice
- Product Weight: 24 lb.
- Product Width: 3 ft.
The Jennie Finch Pitching Lane Pro is a great softball pitching aid. It comes with a regulation pitching rubber attached and is made from a spike-resistant artificial turf with a special rubberized backing that is guaranteed not to slip on gym floors. It allows pitcher’s to land on a consistent surface, reducing wear on the body. This mat helps pitchers comply with NCAA regulations (Rule 2.19) that restricts pitchers from pitching outside the 24’ pitching rubber. The 6” barrier of white turf on either side of the rubber, in addition to the 2" inlaid white powerline allows for more precise training for pitchers of all ages. Each mat comes with a convenient carrying case.