JayPro 4" NOVA World Fold-Up Goals (pair) feature the iconic 'box net' design with net stanchions and fold-able back ground bottom bar (to secure bottom of net). The goals will turn your field into a world class pitch. Official size: 8'H x 24'W x 6'B x 6'D and meets all NFSHSA, NCAA and FIFA specifications. Main goal is powder coated white...tough and durable.
Flush Net Clips fit securely and flush into our Easy Track™ system. No protruding clips to hit or dislodge. It includes all stainless hardware, ground sleeves for goal uprights and backnet posts. It also includes world competition Hex net.
- NCAA, FIFA and NFHS compliant
- Official size International style aluminum goal is powder coated
- Field maintenance friendly with fold-up rear frame can be temporarily pinned or permanently locked in raised position
- 4″ OD extruded aluminum with a 2″ x 4″ base frame
- 2-3/8″ galvanized steel back posts
- Ground sleeves for semi-permanent installation included
- World competition hex net and stainless steel hardware included
- Ground anchors and counterweights sold separately
- Dimensions: 24’W x 8’H x 6’B x 6’D In-ground anchors or appropriate amount of counterweight required per goal.
**Please Note: This product must ship via an LTL carrier. In order to give you the most competitive shipping cost, please contact us at 800-571-2890 or firstname.lastname@example.org.