8ft. Heritage Backless Recycled Plastic Outdoor and Park Bench is designed to be a ready seat while maintaining a visual clearance with its low height. It can be approached from any side, with the back and front being preferable, making it an excellent way to divide walkways in busy parks or malls. The bence is made with five 2” x 4” Resinwood slats and powder-coated, heavy duty cast aluminum frames. The under structure is heavily braced with length and width supports. Powder-coated cast aluminum frames available in standard colors of black and green.
Custom colors available for quantity orders. Heavy duty, zinc coated hardware standard. Bench frame includes hole for surface mount. Surface wedge anchor included for surface mounting.
- 120 Lbs.
- Made with five 2" x 4" recycled plastic slats and two black powdercoated cast aluminum frame.
- Pre-drilled holes and surface wedge anchor included for mounting purposes.
- All holes are predrilled and countersunk for plastic lumber.
- Includes a UV protectant.
- Maintenance free. No need to seal, paint or stain.
- Custom engraving available.
- Available in green, cedar and gray with black or green frame and legs.
- Made to last! Will not rot, crack, splinter, chip or sag.
- Made in the USA
Jayhawk Plastics Warranty:
- Guarantees against rotting, decay or termite infestation for fifty (50) years for our plastic products.
- Guarantees all materials and workmanship for three (3) years on any product made completely from our proprietary recycled plastic blend.
- Guarantees all materials and workmanship for (1) year on any product made of steel, aluminum or a combination of metal and plastic.