This Recycled Plastic 5ft, Heritage Backless Bench is a beautiful bench, made with five 2” x 4” Resinwood slats. Heavy duty cast a powder coat painted aluminum frame. The bench is designed to be a ready seat while maintaining a visual clearance with its low height. The most durable aspect of the bench is its Resinwood slats that creates a hard, durable, colorful plank that can handle years of use.
Long Lasting, Eco friendly & made in the USA. Custom colors available for quantity orders.
- 80 Lbs.
- Made with five 2" x 4" recycled plastic slats and two black powdercoated cast aluminum frame.
- Pre-drilled holes and surface wedge anchor included for mounting purposes.
- All holes are predrilled and countersunk for plastic lumber.
- Includes a UV protectant.
- Maintenance free. No need to seal, paint or stain.
- Custom engraving available.
- Available in green, cedar and gray with black or green frame and legs.
- Made to last! Will not rot, crack, splinter, chip or sag.
- Made in the USA
Jayhawk Plastics Warranty:
- Guarantees against rotting, decay or termite infestation for fifty (50) years for our plastic products.
- Guarantees all materials and workmanship for three (3) years on any product made completely from our proprietary recycled plastic blend.
- Guarantees all materials and workmanship for (1) year on any product made of steel, aluminum or a combination of metal and plastic.