This product is a must! The Gadget Bar Lifter is the most unique lifter on the market. Every pole vaulter has a pole that will reach their jumping height, but when the Gadget is placed on the end of that pole, it quickly becomes a bar replacement tool. Fits all regulation crossbars. Players will know when it's time to hit the showers when you use the MacGregor® Up/Down Count Timer Clock in your physical education class, during sports practice or at a game. It's easy to ensure the team is spending practice time wisely and making the most out of their training with this clock, which counts up or down from the set time and sounds the horn when time's up. The team can quickly glance at the clock and see how much time is left in the practice or drill thanks to the easy-to-read LED numbers, and coaches can set custom timers as needed with the built-in control buttons on the top.
Specifications & Features:
- 4 in. LED numbers count up or down to let players know how much time remains in practice sessions or drills
- Built-in horn sounds when the timer runs out, providing an audible alert
- Counts up or down from 99:59, allowing a time limit of up to one and a half hours
- Runs for up to eight hours on the battery, which can be recharged using 120-volt AC power
- Start, stop, clock, timer and reset controls make it easy to customize the timer for each session
- Activity: Casual
- Alert/Beep: Yes
- Base Included: No
- Brand: MacGregor®
- Color: Black
- Color Family: Black
- Digit Color: Red
- Digit Height : 4 in.
- Highest Countdown Number: 99:59
- Power Source: Battery powered
- Product Height: 6 in.
- Product Length: 4 in.
- Product Width: 13 in.
- Quantity: 1
- Remote Control: No
- Wall Mountable: No
- 4" LED numbers
- Timer counts up or down to 99:59
- 120 a/c power with 8 hour rechargeable battery
- Perfect device designed for any timed activities in your P.E. or Athletic program
- Built in control on top of timer with horn