8ft. Creekside Recycled Plastic Outdoor and Park Bench is manufactured by Jayhawk Plastics provides a comfortable place for patrons to sit at your park or playground, taking a break from walking or playing on nice days. Durable and easy to clean, and very low maintenance for busy people, or places that see large volumes of people. The Creekside benches are made from four 3-inch x 4-inch Resinwood slats and has black heavy duty, powder-coated steel frames. The seat comes in brown, cedar, gray, or green colors. Since the bench is backless it can be placed anywhere and used from both sides. Its front and back slats are bull-nosed (rounded) to add for comfort. Heavy duty, zinc coated hardware comes with the bench, but stainless steel hardware is available. The bench comes with surface wedge anchors for mounting.
Made in the USA with the highest quality recycled materials and is an excellent choice for the environment.
- 135 lbs
- Made with four 3” x 4” recycled plastic slats and black powder coated steel frame.
- All holes are pre-drilled and countersunk for plastic lumber.
- Will Not Corrode or Rot
- Can be placed against walls or buildings
- Bull-nosed slats on the front and back for comfort
- In-ground or surface mount available
- Includes a UV protectant.
- Maintenance free.
- No Painting or Sealing Necessary
- Available in brown, cedar, gray and green with black legs.
- Recycled plastic made from 100% recycled material.
Jayhawk Plastics Warranty:
- Guarantees against rotting, decay or termite infestation for fifty (50) years for our plastic products.
- Guarantees all materials and workmanship for three (3) years on any product made completely from our proprietary recycled plastic blend.
- Guarantees all materials and workmanship for (1) year on any product made of steel, aluminum or a combination of metal and plastic.