6ft. Creekside Recycled Plastic Outdoor and Park Bench made with four 3” x 4” Resinwood slats and heavy duty, powder-coated structural steel frames. The Creekside is a slimmed down version of the Trailside and is made with bull-nosed slats on the front and back for added comfort. Custom colors available for quantity orders. Heavy duty, zinc coated hardware standard. Stainless steel hardware available. Bench comes with surface wedge anchors for mounting. Bench frame can be either surface mount or in-ground mount.
Suitable for any commercial application. Manufactured in the USA with the highest quality recycled materials and is an excellent choice for the environment.
- 100 lbs
- Made with four 3” x 4” recycled plastic slats and black powder coated steel frame.
- All holes are pre-drilled and countersunk for plastic lumber.
- Will Not Corrode or Rot
- Can be placed against walls or buildings
- Bull-nosed slats on the front and back for comfort
- In-ground or surface mount available
- Includes a UV protectant.
- Maintenance free.
- No Painting or Sealing Necessary
- Available in brown, cedar, gray and green with black legs.
- Recycled plastic made from 100% recycled material.
Jayhawk Plastics Warranty:
- Guarantees against rotting, decay or termite infestation for fifty (50) years for our plastic products.
- Guarantees all materials and workmanship for three (3) years on any product made completely from our proprietary recycled plastic blend.
- Guarantees all materials and workmanship for (1) year on any product made of steel, aluminum or a combination of metal and plastic.