6ft. Contour Recycled Plastic Outdoor and Park Bench made from eight 2-inch x 4-inch Resinwood slats, and has black heavy duty, powder-coated structural steel frames. The Recycled Plastic Contour Bench by Jayhawk Plastics provides comfortable seating in three different lengths for your park, playground, or school. The top and bottom slats are bull-nosed (rounded) for your comfort.
Custom colors are available for quantity orders. Heavy duty, zinc coated hardware is included with the Recycled Plastic Contour Bench, but stainless steel hardware is available. The bench comes with surface wedge anchors for mounting.
- Made in the USA
- 110 LBS
- Pre-drilled holes and surface wedge anchor included for surface mounting purposes.
- All holes are predrilled and countersunk for plastic lumber.
- Includes a UV protectant.
- Maintenance free.
- Custom engraving available.
- Available in cedar, gray and green with black base.
- Made of recycled, Resinwood slats
- Available in-ground or surface mount
- Bull-nosed slats on the top and bottom for comfort
- Heavy-duty zinc coated hardware, stainless available
Jayhawk Plastics Warranty:
- Guarantees against rotting, decay or termite infestation for fifty (50) years for our plastic products.
- Guarantees all materials and workmanship for three (3) years on any product made completely from our proprietary recycled plastic blend.
- Guarantees all materials and workmanship for (1) year on any product made of steel, aluminum or a combination of metal and plastic.