Keep sticky adhesive from athletic tape off of players' skin by using this BSN Sports Pre-Wrap as a buffer. Before trainers wrap athletes' fingers, ankles or other injured body parts, they can place this soft underwrap on the skin first to prevent chafing and other forms of irritation caused by direct contact with athletic tape. Players can perform their best for the duration of the game, as the foam underwrap gently supports and cushions tender areas that are in the process of healing.
Specifications & Features:
- Pre-taping underwrap is designed for placement under athletic tape to guard players' skin against the tape's adhesive
- Foam construction provides a soft, cushioned layer between athletes' skin and wrapped athletic tape
- Each roll measures 2.75 in. wide x 30 yards long for complete protection
- Natural color offers a discreet appearance, so dressings don't draw the eye on the court or field
- Includes 48 rolls to keep first aid kits well-stocked for seasons to come
- Brand: BSN SPORTS™
- Color: Natural
- Product Length: 30 yards
- Product Width: 2.75 in.
- Quantity: 48 rolls