Spectators, coaches and athletes can easily keep track of the race with this Blazer Lap Counter with Stand and Bell. As competitors round the track, they'll be able to quickly glance at the current lap, so they can turn on the juice or conserve their energy with the existing pace. The official can ring the included bell to signal the start of the final lap, so athletes can reach into their reserves, dig deep and accelerate toward the finish line as the crowd cheers them on.
Specifications & Features:
- Dual counters keep competitors, fans and coaches aware of the current lap and how many laps remain
- Large, easy-to-read numerals from zero - nine provide at-a-glance updates from across the track and in the stands
- Aluminum frame stands up to the elements for use through multiple track and field seasons
- Bell lets officials alert runners and spectators to the final lap
- Mounted wheels enable simple transport from the equipment shed to the track
- Activity: Track & Field, Running
- Brand: Blazer
- Color: Silver, Black, White
- Color Family: Gray
- Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight: 32 lb.
The easy to read numbers are mounted in an aluminum frame and are easily changed with the flip of the lever. Each number unit contains numbers from 0-9. The entire unit is sturdy, lightweight (32 lbs.) and easy to move (mounted wheels).